Social Media Manager
Application deadline of December 10th
- Create informative and interesting web-content, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build membership, brand awareness, and member satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with other instrumental organizations (e.g. ITG) to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Help with communication and marketing strategies for our activities, promotions, events, and festivals.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Annual Salary: $6,000-7,000 based on qualifications and experience
Application deadline of December 15th
- Attend monthly meetings of the ITEA Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
- Record minutes and details of meetings.
- Be custodian of the records and organization of the documents.
- Offer personal and professional insight and perspective on topics pertaining to the direction of the organization.
- Be a voting member of the Executive Committee.
Position will be short term and is a volunteer position.