There are no open positions at this time.
Executive Director –
The International Tuba and Euphonium Association seeks a new Executive Director. As Executive Director, you will:
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors to identify, create and implement strategic plans to actualize business objectives.
- Identify and lead critical departments and manage strategic business functions.
- Monitor company operations and ensure employees and business practices comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop the organizational culture and promote transparency and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Develop partnerships with ITEA stakeholders, members, and other relevant parties.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization and its environment to protect business interests.
- Identify potential sources of investment and organize fundraising efforts.
- Represent the company at social and corporate events in ways that strengthen the brand and communicate the company’s message.
- Maintain day to day operations within the ITEA.
The ITEA seeks a new Treasurer. As Treasurer you will have the opportunity to serve the organization by:
- Reporting on the financial stability and direction of the organization to the Board of Directors.
- Creating a budget with collaboration in collaboration with the Executive Director.
- Reviewing and interpreting financial reports either in PDF or QuickBooks format.
- Providing consultation on fiscal options in regard to salaries, purchases, and large expenditures including conferences.
- Providing investment support and guidance in consultation with professional management for savings, sustaining funds, and endowed awards.
- Attending monthly meetings (on Zoom) of the ITEA Executive Committee as a voting member.