The Leonard Falcone International Euphonium & Tuba Festival has gained recognition as the premier event of its kind. Our objectives include:
* promoting the highest level of artistry on the euphonium and tuba;
* encouraging young musicians to study the euphonium and tuba;
* enhancing the repertoire for the euphonium and tuba by commissioning and encouraging original compositions, transcriptions, and arrangements;
* presenting master classes and performances by distinguished euphonium and tuba artists; and
* fostering increased awareness and appreciation for euphonium and tuba by the general public.
Student and artist level competitions remain integral to the Festival. The competition has a truly international flavor, with contestants attending from countries around the world. Competition cash prizes are underwritten by foundations, companies, and friends who believe in the values of the Festival.