Welcome to ITEA’s new website.
With this site, we want to continue to provide our members with the quality services that you are used to from our previous website, hopefully in an even more intuitive and easy-to-find way. We have also added new features that we think our members will find useful. In addition to the regular members-only sections, such as the large Journal archive, articles and playing tips we have made it easier to manage and upgrade your membership. We have also added many free features that are open to everyone. These include a brand new social community and a new marketplace where you can create ads and sell your music gear, as well as browse other people’s ads. You can also create your own network listings and calendar events such as your own concerts and conferences.
In order to log in to the new website, you will have to create a new password. The password you used on the old website does not work on the new site.
Don’t worry! The process is simple and takes just a minute:
(watch detailed instructions here)
- Go to this reset password page. It says “Forgot your password?”, but we also use it for creating a new password.
- Enter the email address or username you have registered with ITEA. If you don’t remember any of these, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click “Request reset link”.
- Check your email for the reset-link.
- Click on the link and create your new password.
- Login here!
Here you can add listings with services that can be useful to other euphonium and tuba players. If you are a teacher, you can list your lesson options here for students to find. If you have an instrument repair shop, this is where you can list your services.
Currently, everyone can create listings for free, but you must register as an online guest here. Please consider joining ITEA.
Our listing categories:
- Clubs and Chapters
- Instrument dealers
- Instrument makers
- Repair technicians
- Sheet music dealers
Sell your used gear. To post an item for sale, first log in above to your ITEA member account. If you’re not an ITEA member, register here free. Please consider joining ITEA.
In your ad, you can specify type of gear such as Tuba, Euphonium, Sousaphone, Baritone, Historical instrument, Accessories, Mouthpiece and Other. In order to make it easier for the buyer to find what he is after, you can also specify brand, model, tuning, valve system, bore, alloy and more.
ITEA now has a brand new, common event calendar. The purpose of this calendar is to gather all tuba- and euphonium-related events in one place. This will make it easier to reach your target audience and easier for audiences to find your event. In the future, we plan to open up for members to sell tickets through our site.
Our current event categories:
Some of the features we will implement the upcoming year:
- Complete, searchable archive with all Journals as PDFs
- The possibility for members to create their own events in ITEAs global calendar. It will even be possible for members to sell tickets for their own events/festivals/concerts through iteaonline.org
- A complete music database with repertoire for tuba and euphonium. Each piece will be connected to recordings, videos and sheet music
- Audition excerpts archive with sheet music and audio samples
- … and more
If you have web developer experience and want to get involved, please contact ITEA at email@example.com
In a transition period, while we move the material to the new website, some material will only be found on our old website. You will find it here: archive.iteaonline.org
Let us know what you think
How do you like our new website features? Is there something you are missing, something that is not working, or something you like – let us know.
Whether you are a member, a free online guest, or a web visitor, we appreciate your feedback.