Proposals with a focus on performances, workshops, or presentations that advance tuba and euphonium instruments in the context of diversity, equity and inclusivity will be prioritized. Performances, presentations, panel discussions or other, should reflect the past and / or look ahead to the future and / or celebrate the present. We invite and encourage anyone who is interested in presenting or performing to submit a proposal for consideration.
You do not have to be an ITEA member at the time of submitting a program proposal, but if you are invited to perform, you must be a member by the time ITEC starts.
SUBMISSION OF MATERIALS
Submit files or links to performances below.
When the proposal form is available in September, please include the following information:
- Title of the presentation or recital and a one sentence description for the program book.
- Description – In 250 words or less describe what you intend to do, why it is important, and how it reflects, celebrates or advances the euphonium and / or tuba family
- Bio – 200 word max bio
- Program that you intend to perform – title, composer, duration of piece, name and instrument as you would like it to appear in the program, pronouns
- Outline of presentation – if submitting for a power presentation or lecture presentation
- Photo (300 dpi)
- Specify technology needs, instrument or collaboration needs, anything needed for set up